For whom are we, ladies, trying to be beautiful? 💁🏻♀️
It really depends who you‘ll ask, but my personal opinion, that the answer is the same, as to the questions:
For whom are you dressing?👗
For whom are you decorating your apartment? 🖼
For whom are you growing your flowers?🌹
Isn’t the answer obvious now? 😌
I love beauty and try to surround myself by beautiful things. My mood‘s becoming better, when I see another blooming white rose next to the entrance of my building and of course I like to see myself looking nice too.
So even when I‘m in my morning rush, I always save 5-10 minutes of my time to apply makeup. This boosts my mood as nothing in the morning and I run to my duties I’m the uplifting state.
So, what would I recommend as an ultimate minimum to get a healthy look?
🔴Before jumping into decorative cosmetics please make sure, that you applied (and let skin to absorb ~10minutes in advance of doing makeup):
1. Moisturizing cream and a
2. Lip balm (I use Carmex).
3. Any sort of foundation/BB/CC cream to your preferences. I have a long love story with Bourjois Healthy Mix serum.
4. Lipstick, that you will apply more intensively on your lips, but also a bit onto cheeks and just a hint on eye lids (I like the GR matte lipstick crayon), blend well.
5. Mascara. Always in my case. I like to use a waterproof one (Maybelline lash sensational waterproof), because it doesn’t leave traces on my under brow area.
🟢Last, but not least: drop the
6. Compact powder in your bag, if your skin has a tendency to shine after some hours (my choice is Clarins Kit Pores & Matité)
7. Optionally (due to the “mask trend”) take the lipstick you used with you- after lunch you might want to reapply it.
Hope to be helpful🍁
Have a nice week ahead!🍁🍁
P.S. Pictures with makeup won’t be colorcorrected or filtered 😉 #carmex