Writing Memoir: Your Truth As Creative Story (Link in BIO)
Saturday, November 14th (1-4 pm central time)
Sunday, November 15th (11-2 pm central time)
Saturday, November 21st (1-4 central time)
Sunday, November 22nd, (11-2 central time)
As near the holidays I’m bringing writing my Memoir zoom class back into focus! ❤️
Tell us your grief, tell us your revival, tell us your clarity, tell us the time you found everything you’d imagined or nothing at all, and please, take us there so we can breathe, taste and know it.
I teach in small, live, intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine, and zoom is an amazing platform- the closest thing to it being in person.
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.
- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- An ongoing private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.
Join us in ceremony and circle. (Click on workshops and praise stories to learn even more about my workshops)