Happy Tuesday all 🧡 I've been a bit radio silent the past couple of days - I've been doing my no or low social media time 😊
It is so easy with social media these days to compare yourself and your life to everyone else.
Everyday I look on my social media, and there's someone getting engaged, someone going travelling or on a fancy holiday, someone having a baby, someone buying a big fancy house, someone who smashes the gym everyday and has an amazing figure. And it's so easy to get caught up in 'why is my life not like that'.
It's easier said then done, but try not to compare yourself or your life to others, you're on your own life path and everything will come to you when it is suppose to and it will all be worth it 🤍🤍🤍
Here are some tips to help stop comparing yourself to others:
1. Accept who you are
2. Love your past, the ups & the downs, because they are what made you who you are today
3. Do a social media detox and remove any accounts which make you feel like rubbish
4. Be grateful for what you currently have
5. Realise that no one is perfect
6. Turn comparison into inspiration
7. If you want something, get off your bum and work for it
7. Always be kind to yourself
Give these a go and see how you feel!
Naturally, once you start to focus on yourself, your self confidence and loving yourself, you stop comparing your life to others.
When you're feeling good in yourself are happy where you are, you start to feel happy at everyone around you with their accomplishments, and I tell you now it really is a great feeling!
💕 Enjoy the rest of you day, lotsa love 💕 #selfcare